Monday, February 27, 2012

Passionate Blogger Advocate Lacking Tech Skills

Ok.

So I am "supposed" to be a blogger/advocate for "Lifesong for Orphans" www.lifesongfororphans.org ...one of my most absolute favorite non-for-profits! However,....turns out, I am not very tech-savvy. You see they always send me this awesome stuff to post and then I can't get it to well, post. So I am left desperate for you to see what I see and no way to show you.

So, I know it's not as eye-catching,...but I want you to see this information...so you are just going to have to trust me and follow this link...


and this one...


and watch this video (it's from a ministry in Arkansas, but the message applies in every city in every state)...

I know God "calls" us each to different things. But I challenge you to be open to the reality that He might be calling you to "something" or "someone" different than you ever imagined....


No comments:

Post a Comment