Wow! Being a mother to two 2-yr-olds is wonderful, challenging, busy, difficult, fabulous, and above all, a blessing. So far, every day is different. We are still in the adjustment period. But, in time, I know that many of the difficulties we are now facing will be only memories. This morning we went for a walk (a great opportunity for prayer time). As I was praying my earnest request to God was that He would help me see what it is I am supposed to be learning in every situation and that He would help me to learn it!
And so I was reminded of our Pastor's message Sunday morning. Among other things he spoke of a heart that reaches the heart of God. I am reminded by these precious children today, that a heart of a child simply asks for help when needed. (Now that asking may not always include a please and may be in the form of whine, cry or desperate shriek...but the message is clear!) And so, friends, may we always remember to simply ask God for help when we need it!
I hope you enjoy this video of Faith that our pastor used Sunday morning as an object lesson for his message....
http://www.youtube.com/cartervillechristian/
No comments:
Post a Comment