Thursday, September 15, 2011

More Summer Fun

Just getting ready to post today and realized somehow this one got lost in the shuffle (it is from July)...I guess I got it started and never actually posted it....so better late than never....

Summer Fun Continued...

The weekend after we got back from Seattle...we had a Birthday Extravaganza. The 8th is my bday and Phil took me for a nice evening out. On Saturday,the 9th, we had a big swim party for all Faith's friends to celebrate her 5th bday:

)





I have started a tradition of trying to make the kids' cakes for their bdays, but I may need to rethink that idea if we are going to celebrate all at once! :-) After the swim party we came back to the house with the family, to celebrate Luke's 1st bday! (his bday is actually the 13th):


This is Lukie and Mommy on His actual birthday!
He can't really be one already, can he?

Playing some summer tunes....


Learning to mini-golf!





No comments:

Post a Comment