In Honor of National Adoption Month (which happens to be this month) and Orphan Sunday (which happened to be yesterday) I am posting ANOTHER adoption video. I know I post things about adoption a lot. Ok A LOT. But I'm not gonna apologize. I guess I figure if even one person or family is challenged to help even one child in some way, than it's worth it. May what breaks God's heart break ours too.
Orphan Sunday 2011 from Christian Alliance for Orphans on Vimeo.
And for those who might be reading this who aren't yet a Christian, just know: when God's word says He cares for the fatherless, when it says He's the defender of the weak, and He sets the lonely in families....that means you, too. He desires to adopt you. To give you a new life, a new Hope, and a new future through His son Jesus by His amazing grace.
No comments:
Post a Comment