Friday, November 18, 2011

November News

The header of my blog reads "Every Day Matters". So often I get busy with the busy-ness of life and forget to embrace this truth. So I thought I'd take a moment to recognize, enjoy and share a few of those everyday matters....one kid at a time....

Faith had a special day today at school --Grandparent's Day! She was so thrilled to have 5 grandparents attend her special "Creation Play" and character-sketch, where she chose a Bible character to dress-up as and explain what story they were known for in the Bible. She chose Mary. Why? She responds with a smile, "Because she was the mother of Jesus and that makes her special!"


Joel has been loving preschool these days! He is coming up with so many intriguing thoughts... He is also so sweet and sensitive. Lately he has been praying "Lord help me to praise you!". I love his faith!


Luke wants to be just like his big brother and is therefore practicing his climbing skills....on everything! I also took him to get a "real" haircut this week.....he looks so grown-up.

Before:
After:
The Climber:

The 3 of them together....are SO much fun and such a blessing. So many times, people in the store pass us by and make comments like.."wow,..bet you have your hands full". I always smile and reflect,..."Yes, but not as full as my heart!"

A ballerina, a bumblebee, and Spiderman at a fall dress-up party:

And climbing their Leaf Mountain!

No comments:

Post a Comment