Friday, May 8, 2009
Fun Day!
Well, our first full day was very successful! Joel seems to really enjoy the other children at THOGL. So, I can't wait to see he and Faith together. Phil was out and about today with Ted, going to the other side of the island for some ministry things...I'll have to find out the details when he gets back. Joel and I stayed around here for the most part. We did make a trip to the doctor so he could have just a couple of things checked on. All is well...a healthy handsome boy! We exchanged some money and went to the market to get some juice, papaya milk, and mangos. We have really enjoyed experiencing the food here at the Home....very authentic cuisine, rice, squid, fish, pork, veggies all served family style with all the children that live here at the Home. What a memorable experience. We finished the night by helping with the night feeding of the 13 infants, 5 who are one month or less! Can you even imagine? Well, we are going to head to bed. Thinking of all of you! I'll try to take more pics and possibly some vidoe and post more tomorrow! Goodnight for us, good morning to you!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment