Hello dear friends and family! We are all doing wonderful...and when I say all, yes I mean ALL 3 of us here in Taiwan and Faith at home w/Mimi (or so I hear)! YES, much to our surprise, Ted met us at the airport last night with Joel! So, we got to meet our son much sooner than we expected and spent our first night together last night. He is perfectly perfect. We couldn't be more in love! He came right to us both and has been clinging as tight as his precious little arms can. Ted says he's experienced lots of transition lately and will need some extra reassurance,...so please remember that in your prayers. We are spending time today just loving on each other and hanging out at The Home of God's Love (what an amazing place!). We will tell you all about our missed flights and our airport excitement when we get home. The important part is we are all here, safe, happy, and blessed! Now to what you are all waiting for....let me post some pics! :-)





We are crying happy tears for you friends. Joel is soooo handsome. Oh, I love him already! I can't stop looking at your pictures and I've reread your post at least 5 times! Love you all so much!
ReplyDeleteHe's soooooo wonderful! That smile melted me into tears right in the middle of clinic! Bring him home quickly! You both look so wonderfully happy too! Sending my love to all 3 of you!
ReplyDeleteHe is so cute!!! I am so glad he is in your arms!!!
ReplyDeleteDebbie